Grand Pacific Voyage: A World of Islands Amenities
Invite your clients to sail with us on our ultra-luxury Seabourn’s new 65- or 64-day Grand Pacific Voyage: A World of Islands when she embarks on her Grand Pacific Voyage: A World of Islands. They may join the ship either in Vancouver on September 30, 2022 or Seattle, October 1, 2022, where they, and their fellow passengers, will follow a path of islands across the immense blue arc of the Pacific calling at over 30 islands. Guests on this ultimate 65-day sun-soaked adventure will visit 41 ports 12 countries and enjoy 5 overnight stays before arriving in Sydney on December 4, 2022.
Featured overnights include Honolulu, Conflict Islands (Panawal Group), Papua New Guinea, Papeete, French Polynesia and Sydney Australia. Details about our featured overnights are available here. In addition, optional Ventures by Seabourn® excursions in select ports, led by our skilled guides, will bring our guests up close to destinations to experience them in a unique and exciting way.
Book now while space is still available.
AMENITIES EXCLUSIVELY FOR FULL GRAND VOYAGE GUESTS
BOOK BY APRIL 18 TO RECEIVE:
- Round-trip air
- $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite ($1,000USD Shipboard Credit per guest)
- Unlimited internet package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in Vancouver and Sydney
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Overnight hotel stay prior to departure
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner
- Special Grand Cruise pillow gifts
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- 3% Pay-in-Full Discount
FOR GUESTS BOOKED IN PENTHOUSE AND PREMIUM SUITES:
- $3,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite ($1,500USD Shipboard Credit per guest)
EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRIOR WORLD VOYAGE GUESTS:
- 5% Prior World Voyage Guest Discount when booking the full 65- or 64-day Grand Pacific Voyage
Invite you clients to join us on this exciting and unforgettable voyage.
For more information, contact Seabourn Sales at
See Terms & Conditions for details