Announcing Seabourn’s Summer 2023 Europe
We are excited to offer you and your clients a sneak peek at Seabourn’s 2023 Europe season. Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation will all be sailing the region. These new voyages will open for sale July 21, so start planning your clients Europe sailing and get ready to sell!
Season Overview and Ship Highlights
Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest will sail the western Mediterranean while Seabourn Encore will concentrate on the eastern Mediterranean. Seabourn Ovation will offer sailings in both Northern Europe and the western Mediterranean. Sailings will be offered throughout the region between May and November.
Seabourn Sojourn – Western Mediterranean
- New! The focus this season will be on 10-day sailings throughout the summer, allowing guests to enjoy a more in-depth Mediterranean experience and smaller destinations.
- The Rivieras - Sailing from Monte Carlo to Barcelona the sailings will touch not only on ‘big names’ such as St. Tropez, Monte Carlo and Portofino but also on some smaller, off-the-beaten-track locations such as Sanary-sur-Mer, St. Raphael, Golfo Aranci and La Ciotat.
- Spain and Morocco – Sailing round-trip Barcelona, out itineraries will reach out to Morocco offering guests evenings in Casablanca and Tangiers. They also feature a late night in Malaga.
- Malta and Gozo – Our 10-day sailing from Barcelona to Rome will reach east to Malta and Gozo. We are one of the few cruise lines to sail to Gozo and are usually the only ship in port. In Gozo, guests are able to visit the Ġgantija Temples, recognized by UNESCO World Heritage site as the oldest freestanding buildings in the world.
Seabourn Quest – Western Mediterranean
- New! The focus will be on 10 and 11-day itineraries to offer guests an in-depth exploration of the Adriatic. Not only will the ship visit well-known ports such as Dubrovnik and Kotor but also smaller gems including Hvar and Korcula. The 10-day itinerary will reach as far south as Corfu, Parga and Zakinthos and the 11-day itinerary will reach Malta and Syracusa where the ship can berth in the heart of the city.
- Seabourn Quest will escape the crowds of Kotor by taking guests to the high-end super yacht port of Tivat, just a few miles from Kotor. We will be the only cruise line docking there.
Seabourn Encore – Eastern Mediterranean
- New! We added more Holy Land sailings
- New! We tweaked our Athens to Haifa itinerary to offer additional ports including Antalya and Alanya on the southern coast of Turkey.
- New! We added two 10-day Athens round-trip sailings that include an overnight in Istanbul.
- Seabourn Ovation – Northern Europe and Western Mediterranean
- New! In 2023 the ship will be sailing 10 and 11-day sailings between London and Stockholm. These Baltic itineraries will include ports we have not visited for a number of years including Skagen, Ystad, Gdansk and a maiden call to Kaliningrad. Guests will also enjoy a late night in Hamburg and a full transit call in Copenhagen where the ship will stay into the evening.
- The ship will continue to sail our popular 7-Day Baltic and 14-Day North Cape itineraries. Our North Cape itineraries feature our unique, highly scenic inside passage route.
Enhance Your Clients’ Europe Experience with Seabourn Journeys
Seabourn Journeys are superbly crafted pre- and post-cruise extensions, exploring many of the world’s most treasured sites that cannot be accessed on single-day excursions from the ship, including iconic UNESCO World Heritage sites. Our options enable guests to combine exceptional land and sea experiences seamlessly. Most Seabourn Journeys welcome between two and ten guests, guaranteeing an intimate, personalized adventure in Seabourn style, no matter which of the extraordinary worlds they choose.
Ventures by Seabourn®
Ventures by Seabourn® provides travelers with exciting, adventurous optional activities that are expertly planned, professionally operated and escorted by skilled expert guides. They are focused on giving guests the experience of nature up-close in a way that is unique and exciting. We will be featuring this program on select voyages in Northern Europe.
New! Early Bonus Savings
With the relaunch of our Early Bonus Savings on July 1, 2021 we will be including select voyages that sail on or after February 1, 2022 including our Europe 2023 voyages will also be included when they are open for sale on July 21, 2021! Full details and terms and conditions are available on our website.
Sales Advantages for You and Your Clients
- Seabourn is offering solo travelers rates starting at only 50% above current fares on select voyages in select suite categories. Our base solo traveler rates are 175% for Ocean View, Veranda & Penthouse suites and 200% for Premium Suites.
- Combination Voyages offer you an opportunity to earn more commission while your clients save up to 10% on their voyage.
- FlightEase® offers your clients a seamless and comfortable experience to begin and end their voyage.
For more information about Seabourn’s 2023 Europe, contact Seabourn Sales at