Exciting New Itineraries Announced To Must-See Destinations For Fall 2021 Through Spring 2022
We are happy to announce Seabourn’s worldwide itineraries for the fall 2021 through winter/spring 2022 seasons. The programs include 56 unique sailings with nearly 100 departures of seven to 36 days in length offering significant opportunities for your luxury loving clients to discover our Extraordinary Worlds.
Our ships will visit a myriad of interesting and fascinating destinations in Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Africa, Arabia, the Panama Canal, Central America, the Caribbean, and Canada & New England.
Among the many highlights are:
- Seabourn’s return to Egypt in nearly a decade aboard Seabourn Ovation during the fall 2021 through winter/spring 2022
- A series of new Panama Canal and Central America voyages on Seabourn Quest in late 2021
- A number of new and notable destinations, including Safaga (Luxor) and Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt; Marigot, St. Martin; Saint-Pierre, Martinique; Cozumel and Manzanillo, Mexico; Golfito and Quepos, Costa Rica; San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua; and Cabrits, Dominica, and more.
“We always strive to take our guests to some of the world’s most remarkable and noteworthy destinations and give them the opportunity to discover the diverse culture and history firsthand,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales. “We look forward to welcoming guests on one of these upcoming voyages, where they can explore our extraordinary worlds while sailing on the world’s finest ultra-luxury resort at sea.”
Seabourn’s fall 2021 through spring 2022 itinerary highlights include:
- Seabourn Ovation will begin its fall 2021 season with a pair of 18-day cruises from Athens to Dubai, and from Dubai to Singapore, visiting destinations in Israel, Oman, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia and Malaysia. The ship will then focus on Indonesia with a 10-day cruise from Singapore to Benoa (Denpasar), followed by a 16-day voyage to Sydney. The ship will then sail on four 16-day cruises between Sydney to Auckland, exploring the wonders “down under” and the “Land of the Long White Cloud.” Seabourn Ovation will then retrace its route with a 16-day voyage from Sydney to Benoa; a 10-day sailing from Benoa to Singapore; and an 18-day cruise from Singapore to Dubai. The ship’s spring 2022 season caps off with an 18-day voyage from Dubai to Athens, which includes our return to Egypt with an overnight stop at Safaga (Luxor) and a stop at Sharm el‑Sheikh.
- Seabourn Encore will kick off its fall 2021 season with an 18-day voyage through the Holy Land and Arabia from Athens to Dubai, followed by a 17-day voyage through Arabia and India with the ship arriving in Singapore in early December. From there, the ship will sail on a series of 14-day Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam voyages between Hong Kong and Singapore, featuring our popular Caviar in the Surf® and beach barbecue event. The ship will also visit China and the Philippines on a 14-day voyage departing January 2, 2022. In March, the ship will set sail for Europe with a pair of 17-day voyages, the first from Singapore to Dubai, followed by Dubai to Athens. These voyages will visit many exotic and interesting destinations in Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Israel, Greece, as well as a transit of the Suez Canal.
- Following Seabourn Odyssey’s 2021 summer season in Alaska, the ship will sail a seven-day voyage down the Pacific Coast from Vancouver to Los Angeles, and then head east with a 21-day Panama Canal voyage from Los Angeles to Miami, including stops at warm and sunny destinations in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Key West, Fla., as well as a full transit of the Panama Canal. The ship will then sail south on an 8-day cruise to Bridgetown, where Seabourn Odyssey will sail the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea on its popular and combinable seven-day voyages either round-trip from Bridgetown, Barbados or between Bridgetown and Philipsburg, St. Maarten. There will be 18 seven-day Caribbean cruises for the ship altogether, ideal for both new-to-Seabourn guests and Seabourn Club members. For clients wishing a longer Seabourn experience, they may book back-to-back voyages without any ports repeated. For your clients seeking a warm and stress-free vacation to celebrate the holidays and ring in the New Year, Seabourn Odyssey will sail on two 10- and 11-day voyages round-trip from Barbados. In addition, the ship’s Caribbean season includes a seven-day cruise from Bridgetown to Aruba in March, followed by a 12-day cruise north to Miami, featuring stops at Curaçao, Bonaire, St. Lucia, Guadeloupe, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Kitts & Nevis, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Seabourn Odyssey will then sail westbound on a 21-day voyage to Los Angeles, stopping at destinations in Key West, Columbia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, as well as a full transit of the Panama Canal. The ship will then sail on an eight-day Pacific Coast cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver, where it will spend the summer in Alaska and British Columbia beginning mid‑May 2022.
- Seabourn Sojourn will sail the Caribbean through fall of 2021, with 11-day voyages round-trip from Miami beginning mid-November. Destinations include Puerto Rico, St. Martin, Guadeloupe, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, the British Virgin Islands, St. Barts, as well as our popular Caviar in the Surf and beach barbecue. The ship will then sail westbound to Los Angeles on a 21-day Holiday Panama Canal cruise departing December 21, 2021.
- Seabourn Quest will return to Canada and New England in the fall of 2021 with a series of four 11- and 12-day cruises between Montréal and Boston, followed by a 12-day voyage down the east coast from Montréal to Miami. In November and December, the ship will sail on a series of new 14-day Panama Canal and Central America voyages between Miami and Fuerte Amador (Panama City), Panama, visiting a number of tropical destinations in Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, as well as a full transit of the Panama Canal. The new program also includes a 14-day voyage over Christmas and New Year’s, ideal for travelers seeking a getaway during the holidays.
Seabourn is currently offering promotional opportunities for additional savings when booking a Seabourn voyage. Learn more about combining the 10% Early Booking Savings and extra 5% Future Cruise Deposit promotions for the most savings.
The list of itineraries, fares and complete details of the fall 2021 through spring 2022 schedule can be viewed at www.seabourn.com.
For additional information, contact Seabourn Sales at