Seabourn Takes Luxury to New Heights With the Launch of “Seabourn Private Air”
Seabourn announces the launch of an exciting new offering for guests headed for the most memorable journeys on the seas. Introducing Seabourn Private Air, a new private chartered jet service available for exclusive transportation to-and-from ports of call for Seabourn cruises all over the world. This new bespoke program opened for booking on August 15 and is commissionable for Travel Advisors at 5%.
Designed for guests who prefer the luxuries and conveniences of private jet travel, Seabourn Private Air utilizes a global network of operators who adhere to the highest international and U.S. Federal Aviation Administration standards, and who appreciate what it means to provide exceptional service with a fleet of private jets that include a range of sizes and models. The Seabourn Private Air service will be able to accommodate groups of any size upon request, with available aircraft including light charter jets capable of carrying 5-8 passengers; mid-size jets sized for 7-8 passengers; and heavy private jets with capacity for 9-16 passengers. Pricing will vary by itinerary and aircraft.
“Time is an incredible luxury and as an ultra-luxury travel operator for three decades, we are always seeking new ways to enhance our guest experience. Seabourn Private Air will provide a world of comforts and conveniences for Seabourn guests en route to or from their cruise of a lifetime,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales.
Unlike many jet card or fractional options on the market today, Seabourn Private Air is designed to provide a guest up front, comprehensive pricing* for the private jet package, which is a similar standard to the Seabourn cruise itself where all dining venues are complimentary, as are selections of fine wines and premium spirits. Guests pay for the aircraft rather than by the seat, so the more passengers onboard, the lower the cost per person. The cost of the Private Air package is offered in addition to the cruise fare.
Amenities and services of the comprehensive Seabourn Private Air package for your clients include:
- Access to thousands of airports, large and small, that serve private aviation, as well as to most major international airports
- Wi-Fi internet capability
- Personal Valet® luggage service
- Seabourn-standard catering options
- Seabourn-brand food & beverages on every flight, including Regiis Ova caviar, K+M Chocolates, Montaudon champagne, and a range of complementary spirits
- Amenities by Seabourn’s signature fragrance partner, Molton Brown
- Complimentary transfers to-and-from home to the nearest airport and onward to Seabourn’s cruise port**
- Cabin attendants, required on some aircraft, or available upon request*** if not required by aircraft
- Next port protection up to 1,000 miles from original destination.
Regardless of the jet type or passenger capacity, every aircraft offered through Seabourn Private Air will include a variety of conveniences and comforts in keeping with Seabourn standards. And, just like those enjoyed by Seabourn guests at sea, all of the above are included in the flight cost.
*Private Air fares are separate from the cruise fare
**Mileage limitations apply
***For an additional charge