Tips and Benefits of Seabourn’s Flight Ease Program
Enhance your clients’ next cruise by saving them time, money and stress by also booking their airfare with our Seabourn Flight Ease® program.
It’s easy to add flights to an existing reservation even after the cruise booking has been made. Flight Ease allows your clients to choose their best flight options from a variety of comfort levels including Business Class, at extraordinary values.
Flight Ease offers complimentary transfers between the airport and ship creating a seamless, comfortable experience at the beginning and end of your clients' cruise. In addition, if there are no flight schedules to ensure an on-time arrival to the ship, they will receive a complimentary hotel night plus all necessary transfers when selecting an earlier departure. You benefit too by not having to plan transfers for your clients — the Flight Ease team arranges all transfers, making for a carefree booking experience.
Benefits of Flight Ease:
- Competitive Pricing — compare and select the best options from multiple airlines.
- Worry-free booking — book flights up to 330 days prior to departure, with confirmation at time of booking.
- Deferred payment on flexible fares — guests pay for their air with final cruise payment.
- Options for all comfort levels — choose from First, Business, Premium Economy or Economy class.
- Easy Search tool — provides flights that work with your clients’ cruise itinerary.
- Next-Port Protection — guests are flown to the next port of call at no additional cost in case of airline delay or cancellation. If a return flight is missed due to a change in the cruise, we’ll make sure your clients get home.
- 24-hour Travel Assistance — Seabourn is there to help your clients with round-the-clock support.
Here are some valuable “tips” from our customer service team:
Book with Full and Accurate Names
Name corrections are not guaranteed by our airline partners and can result in your client’s air having to be cancelled and rebooked, or your client being denied boarding if the issue is not corrected. This information is important to keep in mind when you are booking their cruise. Ensuring that names are spelled correctly, matching their travel documentation, will give you and your client’s peace of mind and will avoid future issues with their cruise and flights.
- Always check your client’s passport for accurate name spelling before booking any cruise or flight.
- If you are unable to see your client’s travel documents in person, ask them to review and verify the accurate spelling.
- When booking cruises or flights, if any names look incorrect, always verify before proceeding.
- Should you notice a spelling error on an existing flight reservation, call Seabourn immediately and advise of the correction.
Reserving Seats for a Booked Flight
Seabourn’s Travel Services department does not have any way to guarantee seats for your client’s flights. Requests for seats may be made for limited airlines. We can request seats for Delta Airlines, United Airlines and Alaska Airlines. The best way to select seats for your clients is to reserve them via the airline website or contact the airline directly.
- Most of our airline partner websites will allow you to view available seats for selection or purchase when you log in with your client’s record locator.
- It is up to the airline whether their website will allow seat selection or not. If you are unable to access a seat selection area through the airline website, we will not have access to select seats either. We have the same access to seating as you.
- Your best option for flight seat selection is to call the airline directly.
- Your clients are guaranteed a seat on the plane. If you are unable to request a seat in advance, your clients may select a seat at the gate on day of flight.
Greater flexibility, competitive fares and incredible value — there is no better way to enhance your client’s Seabourn experience and your relationship.
You can access Flight Ease via POLAR Online to shop and secure flights or call Seabourn Reservations for assistance. For more information about Flight Ease, contact Seabourn Sales at