A Message from Seabourn President Richard Meadows
Season's Greetings! One of the real joys of this holiday season is the opportunity to celebrate our successes in 2018 and say thank you for your continued support and partnership.
What an amazing year it has been for us. Highlights include:
- Launching our newest ultra-luxury ship, Seabourn Ovation
- Expanding our reach around the globe by adding 30 new destinations.
- Offering guests, thanks to our exclusive partnership with UNESCO World Heritage, exclusive optional shore excursions to a number of UNESCO World Heritage sites, including new Seabourn Journeys.
- Introducing two new culinary options: Earth & Ocean at The Patio™ and artisanal gelato.
- Celebrating our 30-year anniversary with special touches for our guests and unique events throughout the year.
We also were honored to receive a number of prestigious awards, including being named, once again "Best Small–Ship Cruise Line" by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler.
2019 promises to be another amazing year for us as we begin work on the first of our two new, innovative, ultra-luxury expedition ships and continue to help you, our travel partner, realize even greater profits.
In this issue, we reveal exclusive events for 2020 World Cruise guests, feature Signature Savings Event sailings in Europe and share why your clients should have Seabourn's Alaska on their "go-to" list in 2019. Don't miss our special holiday savings offer on Chef Keller and renowned Tuscan olive oil producer Armando Manni's K+M Extravirgin Chocolates that ends December 20.
I look forward to sharing with you all the extraordinary events and offerings we have in store for 2019 including our Partner Appreciation month in March filled with special offers, giveaways and more!
From all of us here at Seabourn, best wishes for a joyous holiday season and continued success in the New Year.
Richard D. Meadows