Experience the Wonder of Alaska & British Columbia in 2019
Elevate your client's 2019 Alaska & British Columbia sailing with special Seabourn enhancements that add to the richness of their voyage allowing them to truly experience the wonder and beauty of this spectacular region in ultra-luxury.
Fully commissionable at a rate of 14%, these uniquely curated, immersive pre- and post-cruise extensions offer in-depth experiences of local culture, history and natural wonder with transportation and accommodations at first-rate hotels included on select Seabourn Alaska voyages. Two options are now available:
NEW in 2019!
UNESCO Banff National Park & Rocky Mountaineer
7-Day Pre-Cruise Journey from Calgary, British Columbia
Guests will experience the grandeur of the majestic Canadian Rockies, the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site of Banff National Park and picturesque Lake Louise, including two days on one of the world's most spectacular rail journeys in Gold Leaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer.
The Denali Experience
5-Day Pre- or Post-Cruise from Seward (Anchorage)
Alaska's natural splendors are many, yet one towers above all others: Denali, the highest mountain in North America. Our Journey travels by road, rail and air, all centered around the looming, snowcapped eminence of this majestic peak and national park.
Ventures by Seabourn™
Our 2019 voyages in Alaska & British Columbia will offer optional for-charge excursions in select ports featuring guided Zodiac and kayak excursions launched directly from the ship, as well as hiking and wildlife viewing. Guests will not only enjoy glaciers, fjords and rustic Alaska ports that every Alaska traveler expects, but also signature "hidden gems" that larger ships cannot access. Seabourn Sojourn's Expedition Team of naturalists, science, wildlife and historical experts will lead these excursions. They will also interact with guests throughout each sailing, including complimentary formal presentations as part of the Seabourn Conversations program, and on deck, pointing out, interpreting and enhancing desirable locations as well as in more casual conversations over meals or at leisure. Here are 10 to consider:
Scenic Cruising Tracy Arm/Endicott Arm
- Zodiac Exploration of North/South Sawyer Glacier
- Glacier Exploration by Catamaran
- Kayak Exploration of North/South Sawyer
Scenic Cruising College Fjord
- Zodiac Exploration of College Fjord
Rudyerd Bay (Misty Fjords)
- Zodiac Exploration of Misty Fjords
- Kayak Exploration of Misty Fjords
- Inian Islands Zodiac Exploration
- Kayak Exploration of Cormorant Marine Park
- Rainbow Falls Hike
Full details on these and all of our Ventures by Seabourn excursions in Alaska and British Columbia are available here.
- Davidson Glacier Hike & Zodiac
Optional Shore Excursions
Now open and available for booking we offer an array of exciting options of both general and special interests including a few Mindful Living Tours. Featured excursions include these top 10:
- Taku Glacier Lodge, Feast & Five Glacier Seaplane: A Mindful Living Tour
- Mendenhall Glacier by Helicopter & Guided Walk
- White Pass Summit Scenic Railway & Free Time in Skagway
- Alaska Wilderness River Adventure
- Burro Creek Waterfall Resort & Crab Boil: A Mindful Living Tour
- Wilderness Exploration & Crab Feast
- Neets Bay Bear Watch by Floatplane
- Sea Otter & Wildlife Quest
- Stikine River & Wilderness Glacier by Jet-Boat
Icy Strait Point
- Whale Watch & Marine Mammal Safari
Full details on these and all of our available shore excursions in Alaska and British Columbia can be found here.
With just 10 departures scheduled through the season, running from June to October 2019, encourage your clients to book now for the best availability on our exciting line up of
For more information, please
contact Seabourn Sales at